Perfect for the Driftless. Lightweight, comfortable and durable. Compared to other pant wader, these fit like a true pair of pants. Pockets have drain holes, so no worry about water pooling up if you get too deep. Gravel guards will not collect burrs and other annoying seeds!
When summer heat and icy trout streams come together, imagine fishing all day in your favorite khakis. Only without the soggy feet and goose bumps. That's the concept behind our Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants - max comfort in hot-weather/cold-water conditions. Now built with our proprietary 4-layer, H2No® Performance Standard, polyester microfiber fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, Gunnisons keep you dry and comfy from the waist down. Out of the water, they look and feel like regular pants, with an elastic-back waistband, self-fabric belt loops and a stretch wading belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle for an adjustable fit. Single Seam Construction (SSC) provides extra durability and freedom of movement. Anatomically curved knees and a modified Y-Joint™ crotch increase flexibility, while specifically designed right and left neoprene booties keep feet warm and cushioned. Exterior reinforcement tape on the high-wear areas reduces abrasion for bomber durability. And because you're always just one step away from an unintended swim, the internal, waterproof TPU-welded utility pocket protects camera, phone or alarm remote. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Exterior reinforcement on gravel guards adds durability and scuff protection
- Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
- 887 g (31.3 oz)