When the weather gets warm and waders are too hot to wear, these boots will get you around the Driftless! Lightweight and extremely comfortable (they fit like a shoe, not a clunky wader boot) with a good solid lugged sole to keep you from slipping on the wet grass, mud and cow pies.
- Integraded neoprene sock blocks debris
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual-density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasion areas
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms® neoprene wading or guard socks
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides superior grip on slippery wet rock surfaces