Specialty Line, match with faster action tip rods.
For the super short Driftless casting. Loads with very little line out of the rod tip. It does not match well with softer action rods, or softer tipped fly rods.
We’ll get to the point. The Mastery Short Belly Taper, or SBT, is just that: a short-bellied fly line with an extended handling section. That means more mass is distributed to the front of the line, which assists in turning over weighted flies and performing roll casts. Excellent for single-handed Spey casts as well, the SBT isn’t your traditional weight-forward fly line, which is just the way we like it.
- Short-head design with handling line delivers flies at short-to-medium range with extended line control
- Turns over weighted nymphs and streamers, yet offers light presentations when used with long leaders
- Camo non-spooking tip, bright colored belly for easier handling and line control
- Well suited for single-handed Spey casts
- Braided multifilament core
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-2-F||21.5’ / 6,6m||100.0’ / 30,5m||100gr / 6,5g|
|WF-3-F||22.3’ / 6,8m||100.0’ / 30,5m||120gr / 7,8g|
|WF-4-F||23.3’ / 7,1m||100.0’ / 30,5m||140gr / 8,1g|
|WF-5-F||24.3’ / 7,4m||100.0’ / 30,5m||160gr / 10,4g|
|WF-6-F||25.3’ / 7,7m||100.0’ / 30,5m||185gr / 11,9g|