Peacock Bass in the Amazon
Join Geri in the Amazon for one of the most aggressive fish that you will ever target. Stay on a beautiful live aboard in comfort while exploring the exotic waters of the amazon.
November: 29-December 6 $5995 (single occupancy)
If you're looking for a laid-back trip with consistent action and a real chance at a 20+ pound trophy, this is the trip. Good daily catch averages (from 15 – 50 or more a day). Fish over 20 lbs. are taken here routinely.
With hundreds of miles of complex, island-dotted archipelagos and dozens of fish-laden tributaries, this is the world's largest peacock bass fishery – and the Explorer mothership is built to take advantage of it. Its great mobility and shallow-draft displacement hull let us go where conditions are best at a moment's notice.
All of the following are included with the price of this “all-inclusive” trip:
- Comprehensive travel insurance for our clients (up to age 75) is provided via IMG Insurance.
- Comprehensive Medical and site Evacuation services are provided via Global Rescue.
- Airport assistance and transfers
- Overnight at our Manaus home-base hotel.
- Six (6) + days of fishing
- Seven (7) nights on the Blackwater Explorer
- Double or single occupancy cabin
- Gourmet meals; fine wines
- Well-stocked open bar
- Charter flights
- Fishing licenses
- Guided fishing (2 anglers/ boat)
- Dayroom at our Manaus home-base hotel