March 19th Fishing ReportCloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a steady temperature around 19. Wind chill values as low as -3. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
We were wrong, while the forecast was looking good, the weather system that blew in yesterday is bringing cold and wind. Friday windchill -3, Saturday windchill -7
Not at all good fishing conditions until Sunday. At least with the colder weather, the snow melt has halted. Fishing is not recommended until Sunday
Shop is still open all weekend, and we are at the greatwaters show in Minneapolis this weekend as well.
- 8'4 4wt and 7'7 5wt are the shop favorites!$895.00
- This rod was seemingly designed specifically to fish the Driftless!$825.00
- Insanely fast action rod. Paired with the right line it loads quickly and turns over heavier rigs easily.$900.00
- 7'6 3wt and 8' 4wt that won't break the bank, and comes with a warranty!$109.00 - $114.00
- 8'4 4wt is the best selling rod in the shop.$199.00