Simms Women's West Fork Jacket
Extreme warmth and coziness. This is your mid winter go to jacket!
The Women's West Fork Jacket is the warm, willing-and-able answer to those cold, windy days on the water. The upper jacket is constructed with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology. The lower features stitchless quilting, filled with blowable PrimaLoft Silver Thermoplume insulation with Cross Core Technology. (See below for details.) Essential storage comes in the form of zippered hand and chest pockets. Shingled elastic bound cuffs and the jacket's Pertex® Quantum Pro upper shun wet elements.
- Upper: Pertex Quantum Pro with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology Gold insulation
- Lower: Toray® stitchless quilting filled with PrimaLoft Silver Insulation with Cross Core Technology blowable insulation
- 3-point adjustable storm hood
- Shingled cuff to keep elements out
- Zippered chest & hand pocket
- Adjustable hem
FABRIC WEIGHT: Shell, Upper: 5.01 oz./yd.2; Insulation: 5.46 oz./yd.2 fill rate
WEIGHT: 29 oz. (822.1 g)