While the marketing always emphasizes saltwater fly fishing, these rods are incredible for bass, pike, muskie, even dorado and peacock bass!
Evos Salt optimizes angler ability by delivering critical control in any saltwater environment. Powered by a next-level carbon fiber matrix and revolutionary MITO®
Graphene technology, Evos Salt’s refined actions are exceptionally responsive through a wide range of casting distances, insanely accurate, and deliver the perfect marriage of punch and precision. Fast with feel, Evos Salt combines powerful lifting capability, unmatched loop stability, and blazing line speeds with buttery feel and feedback. Whether driving a hero cast into a relentless headwind or delicately delivering a surgical strike in impossibly calm conditions, Evos Salt gets the ghost in any saltwater situation.
- Advanced materials matrix consisting of ultra-high-modulus/high-strain SCVI carbon, high-modulus SCIV carbon, and premium-quality SCII carbon
- Mito Graphene unlocks the power of hybrid polymer materials and delivers radical hoop strength, optimized loop stability, and absolute accuracy
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel tooling provides improved energy
- Transfer, increased strength, and mega-efficient rod recovery
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) adds a magnitude of 10X strength with virtually no increase in blank diameter or weight
- Fortified Resin System (FRS) boosts blank strength by 33% over standard resins and curing methods
- Reinforced Slim Profile Ferrule (SPF) design adds herculean strength with minimal added weight
- Recoil snake guides
- Cerecoil stripper guides
- Modified full wells flor-grade cork handle
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat
- Fighting butt with composite end cap
- Aluminum rod tube with rod sock
- 15-year transferable warranty
- Designed and precision crafted in Park Falls, WI.